Best Breast Pump for Working Moms: Breastfeeding gives your babies proper and adequate nutrition as well as an opportunity to be close and bond with your little ones. But there are some circumstances – like having a low supply of breastmilk, or you will go back to work – when a breast pump can be more helpful and useful for you.
Al in all, our top pick is the Spectra Baby USA S1 Premier breast pump. It is a hospital grade breast pump, lightweight, closed system pump, and rechargeable. This breast pump is also ideal for home, work, and travel use.
We ♥ honesty! Nursing Moms earns a commission through the following independently chosen links at no additional cost to you.
Table of Contents
- What To Look For?
- Advantages of Using a Breast Pump for Working Moms
- Best Breast Pump For Working Moms Reviews
- 1. IKARE Electric Double Breast Pump (Hospital Grade)
- 2. Spectra Baby USA – S2 Plus Premier Electric Breast Pump
- 3. Spectra Baby USA – S1 Plus Premier Electric Breast Pump
- 4. YunBaby S6 Portable Electric Breast Pump
- 5. Yihunion Portable Electric Breast Pump
- 6. Medela Pump-in-Style Advanced Breast Pump
- 8. Medela Swing Single Electric Breast Pump
- 9. YunBaby Double Electric Breast Pump
- 10. BelleMa Effective Pro Double Electric Breast Pump
- Key References
What To Look For?
There are many options you can find when you go to the market, but seeing lots of different brands may be confusing. So, here are the things to look for when buying the best breast pump for working moms:
- Pump Strength.
- Double Electric Pump.
- Pump Speed.
- Easy to Use & Clean.
Advantages of Using a Breast Pump for Working Moms
A breast pump is hugely helpful to those moms who still want to breastfeed their babies – even if they go to work. Here are some of the advantages of using a breast pump for working moms:
- Prevents Breast Engorgement.
- Control Over Timing.
- Ability to Share the Feeding.
- More Breaks.
- Addressing Breastmilk Supply Issues.
- Donor Milk.
Best Breast Pump For Working Moms Reviews
1. IKARE Electric Double Breast Pump (Hospital Grade)
IKARE Electric Double Breast Pump is a hospital grade breast pump, which helps nervous moms feel okay and better.
- This breast pump is BPA-free and approved by FDA.
- It is made from high-quality materials, which is why it is safe to use.
- IKARE Electric Double Breast Pump uses a technology which is called “piston-driven” which separates the pumping unit itself from the flow of the milk, keeping everything uncontaminated and clean.
- This breast pump is lightweight, compact, and easy to carry wherever you go.
- This electric double breast pump also uses “noise-proof” technology to minimize the sound of your pump while you’re using it.
2. Spectra Baby USA – S2 Plus Premier Electric Breast Pump
All pumps from Spectra, including Spectra S2, are a closed system, which provides excellent hygiene.
- It includes a strong hospital-grade suction that comes with 12 different levels.
- This Spectra S2 electric breast pump weighs 2. 5 lbs to transport and carry easily.
- It comes with 24 & 28-millimeter breast flanges, multi-power volt adapter, quiet motor, and auto-timer.
- Though this breast pump is a hospital grade, it doesn’t come with a hefty price.
- The Spectra S2 electric breast pumps are BPA and DEHP-free.
3. Spectra Baby USA – S1 Plus Premier Electric Breast Pump
Spectra S1 Plus Premier is a dual electric breast pump that’s also graded as hospital grade because of its suction and motor.
- This Spectra S1 is a hospital grade electric breast pump, which makes it more sturdy and durable.
- It weighs 1. 12 kg to carry easily, making it more portable.
- It comes with 2 modes – expression mode & adjust mode, which can also be adjusted.
- This Spectra S1 pumps quietly, which is why this electric breast pump is loved by a lot of moms.
- It is a closed system pump, which is the pumping unit itself is separated from the milk flow.
4. YunBaby S6 Portable Electric Breast Pump
YunBaby S6 is portable and can be used as a regular breast pump which is designed for mothers who pump several times each day.
- It doesn’t include any connecting tubes, making it good and perfect for traveling.
- It has a built-in rechargeable battery that allows you to pump anywhere and anytime.
- YunBaby S6 Portable breast pump allows you to pump directly to milk bags to avoid contamination, prevent mold, and bacteria build up.
- It only comes with few parts to quickly assemble, clean, and use.
- It includes anti-backflow protection to protect the milk from infection.
5. Yihunion Portable Electric Breast Pump
This Yihunion Portable Electric is a hospital grade breast pump that comes with two different pumps.
- It includes 3 different modes to choose from and 8 adjustable levels, making it more comfortable for every mom.
- This Yihunion electric breast pump is made of BPA-free materials which are perfectly safe for both mom and baby.
- It is a closed system pump that separates the milk flow and air to make sure milk hygiene as well as to maximize the pump performance.
- This portable electric breast pump form Yihunion can be charged with computers, laptops, power banks, and other devices that has a USB port.
- It has an ultra-quiet operation to do not disturb anyone, especially your baby, when you are pumping.
6. Medela Pump-in-Style Advanced Breast Pump
Medela Pump-in-Style Advanced breast pump is designed for every mom who needs to pump several times each day.
- It comes with a 2-Phase Expression technology along with one-touch let-down button to produce more milk in a short period.
- It includes a stylish and unique microfiber bag with a built-in pump that holds everything you need to pump.
- You can adjust or customize the setting with this Medela Pump-in-Style Advanced breast pump for comfortable pumping.
- It comes with a removable cooler bag and ice pack to maintain the coolness of every pumped milk.
- It comes with a battery pack that allows you to pump anywhere and anytime you want.
8. Medela Swing Single Electric Breast Pump
Medela Swing is a single and electric breast pump that receives an award (Mother & Baby Award) for being the gold breast pump.
- Medela Swing comes with a 2-Phase Expression technology that pumps in massage mode first before going to the actual expression mode.
- This single electric breast pump’s motor and unit are both lightweight.
- When you purchased this Medela Swing breast pump, you can also get a drawstring bag to store milk and carry the unit itself anywhere.
- With this single electric breast pump, you can actually customize the setting according to your preference and comfort.
- This unit allows you to choose from using batteries or even a power cord, making it perfect for daily use even if you are on the road.
9. YunBaby Double Electric Breast Pump
YunBaby Double Electric breast pump is designed for daily use and help you maintain the supply of your milk as well as release the pain and pressure from engorgement.
- This YunBaby double electric breast pump is more efficient and faster to pump milk than any other single breast pump.
- All materials used to create this breast pump are BPA-free – all safe and hygienic.
- It has a bright LCD display and Voice Guide to help you use the pumping unit.
- It has 3 different modes – massage, stimulation, and expression – along with 9 adjustable suction level controls.
- This YunBaby Double breast pump is portable and easy to carry on anywhere.
10. BelleMa Effective Pro Double Electric Breast Pump
Unlike other breast pumps, BelleMa Effective Pro Double Electric breast pump does have a longer power cord.
- It is a closed system pump which makes it more hygienic and safe for babies.
- Weighing only 14 ounces, this BelleMa double breast pump can be easily transported from one place to another.
- During your pumping session, this breast pump is pretty quiet so that you will not disturb anyone, especially if your baby is sleeping.
- It is also easy to assemble and clean so that you will not be able to waste a lot of time.
- It has 2 modes and 9 different suction levels depending on which level you are comfortable.
There are many options you can find when buying the best breast pump for working mom. Thus, all has its own features and functionality. Looking at the things or factors you need to consider, you can find the best one. Hopefully, this guide helped you find the best breast pump for working moms.
- “Request Rejected”. Accessed June 04, 2019. Link.
- “Recommendations and Benefits | Nutrition | CDC”. Accessed June 04, 2019. Link.
- “Breast Pumps | FDA”. Accessed June 04, 2019. Link.