Best Dual Screen Baby Monitors: Modern & advanced technology provides us so many benefits lately – including the things we can use to monitor our little one.
For the best dual screen baby monitor, we choose the Pan & Tilt Video Baby Monitor from Moonybaby. It has a 2-way communication feature, built-in lullabies, long-range coverage, room temperature monitoring, and can be panned and tilt remotely, which is an essential feature of a baby monitor.
Table of Contents
- Best Dual-Screen Baby Monitors – A Comparison Table
- What are dual-screen baby monitors?
- What are the Advantages of Dual Screen Baby Monitors?
- What To Look For In Dual-screen Baby Monitors?
- Best Dual Screen Baby Monitors
- Key References
Baby monitors have outstanding features that can help us monitor babies even if we are not with them. The coolest and newest stuff in the market today is the baby monitor with a split-screen feature or also known as “dual-screen baby monitor“.
Best Dual-Screen Baby Monitors – A Comparison Table
What are dual-screen baby monitors?
Dual screen baby monitors feature split screens where you can view in 2 or more cameras simultaneously. This feature allows you to monitor your little ones in two different angles, location or room, and works better with twins. Furthermore, it features wireless technology to connect the camera to the monitor itself so that parents can monitor their babies wherever they are. Depending on the range coverage.
What are the Advantages of Dual Screen Baby Monitors?
Not all baby monitors offer a split-screen feature – and if you have one, here are the advantages and benefits you can get when monitoring your baby:
- It allows you to add more cameras at a time.
- You can watch your baby wherever you are.
- You can monitor one room at a time.
- You cannot just monitor your baby but also any other location in your house – even pets.
What To Look For In Dual-screen Baby Monitors?
Not all dual screen baby monitors are made equal and fair with the features they provide.
- Battery Life.
- Night vision.
- Signal Range.
- Talkback communication feature.
- Number of cameras can accommodate.
- Remote Tilt, Pan & Zoom Feature.
- Picture Quality.
- Room Temperature indicator.
- Split-Screen Option.
Best Dual Screen Baby Monitors
Here are the best split-screen or dual-screen baby monitors on the market place today:
Moonybaby Pan & Tilt Video Baby Monitor with 2 Cameras
This dual-screen baby monitor from Moonybaby also allows you to see every angle in a room because it offers a pan & tilt feature.
- If you want the save the battery of the monitor, you can switch it to power saving mode, and the screen will automatically be turned off when your baby is already asleep.
- This pan & tilt baby monitor from Moonybaby features a digital wireless secured technology that ensures secure & private connection between the monitor and cameras.
- It features digital zoom in to see the closer look of your little one.
- Provides 4.3″ large screen monitor that offers a split-screen feature so you can see 2 camera views at once.
- It comes with an automatic night vision feature to see the entire room or your baby even at nighttime.
- It ensures a private and secure connection between the camera and the monitor – no wifi and internet setup required.
- It also features a two-way talkback feature so that you can talk to someone in the room or even your baby when needed.
Motorola Video Baby Monitor
If you are looking for a split-screen baby monitor with cameras that are in HD quality, then this Motorola Video Baby Monitor is you are looking for.
- With this baby monitor from Motorola, you will not just have a real-time video feed of your baby’s room, but you will also be notified when the room is getting hot or cold through its temperature display on the monitor.
- It features a reliable 2.4Ghz wireless technology that allows the monitor and cameras to connect with one another.
- It comes with 2 broad-angle view cameras that can be viewed both feeds at once with the split-screen feature.
- It features remote camera control where you can pan, tilt, or zoom both cameras using a handy parent unit.
- It includes a 5″ LCD color screen that features an infrared night vision to give you a clear video feed during nighttime.
- This dual-screen baby monitor from Motorola acts as a 2-way intercom system, allowing you to speak and reassure your little one with your soothing words through the cameras’ built-in speakers.
- Motorola Video Baby Monitor captures the slightest sounds through its high-sensitivity microphones.
Moonybaby Split Screen & Wide-Angle Baby Monitor
The Moonybaby split screen & wide-angle baby monitor is the most preferred baby monitor with a split-screen feature in today’s market – where it offers not only a split-screen view but also wide-angle view cameras.
- Another great feature of this baby monitor from Moonybaby is that you can VOX mode or power-saving mode on the monitor that enables the screen to automatically turned off when the baby fell asleep already and turned on when detected a crying sound.
- Featuring wireless technology, this baby monitor can be connected to the cameras even without wifi set up.
- Each camera included in this set is not only great for recording during the day but also at night time due to its clear night vision feature.
- It features a built-in wide-angle lens so you can see a wider view of the whole crib and even the entire room.
- It has a zoom-in function to see your little one closer.
- It comes with 5 built-in lullabies to lull your baby to sleep remotely from the monitor.
- With this split-screen & wide-angle baby monitor from Moonybaby, you can monitor the room temperature of your precious one.
VTech VM321-2 Safe & Sound Baby Monitor
VTech VM321-2 Safe & Sound baby monitor uses DTECH 6.0 technology, which cancels the background noise so that you can hear your baby’s voice.
- This baby monitor allows you to hear and see your child’s every breath from any room on a full color 2.8″ LCD screen. With this, you can also see on the monitor the room temperature where your baby is located.
- VTech VM321-2 Safe & Sound baby monitor features digital transmission where 2.4GHz digitally transmits both video and audio signals.
- It features infrared LEDs that detect nighttime so it will automatically change to night-vision mode.
- It has a long battery life that lasts 12 hours on a single charge.
- With this baby monitor from VTech, you can talk and sing lullabies to your baby through the 2-way communication feature.
- It features a temperature sensor so that you can monitor the room temperature where your baby is sleeping.
- Parents can zoom the camera from their unit to see closer their precious ones.
CasaCam BM200 Video Baby Monitor
Though CasaCam BM200 video baby monitor only comes with one camera, it can be expanded up to 4 cameras and can be viewed all at once in one screen.
- This dual-screen baby monitor comes with a 5″ touchscreen, full color, LCD with charging cradle, features user-friendly interface in 6 languages, sound-activated LED lights, room temperature monitoring, and audio-only modes.
- Featuring 2.4GHZ digital wireless technology allows a private & secure connection between cameras and monitors.
- It also features a temperature display with temperature range alert so that you can still check the room temperature of your little one even if you are not with him.
- CasaCam camera can be panned and tilt to see the view of the entire room.
- With this baby monitor from CasaCam, you can look your baby closely through its zoom-in feature.
- It comes with built-in lullabies to soothe and put your baby to a relaxing sleep plus night light & night vision mode.
- It features digital zoom-in so that you can see the closer view of your child on the monitor.
Of all the baby monitor with a split-screen feature reviewed above, we recommend Moonybaby Pan & Tilt Video Baby Monitor with 2 Cameras as the best one. Aside from having a long battery life, this dual-screen baby monitor features 2-way talkback communication, built-in lullabies, night mode vision, and all cameras are wall mount ready.
For the next choice for the price, we pick is VTech VM321-2 Video Baby Monitor. Aside from having a long-range coverage, this dual-screen baby monitor features background noise cancellation technology.
When choosing the best dual screen baby monitor to use for your little one, make sure to pick the brand that offers all features that are important to you.
You must always ensure the safety and security of your baby, so a baby monitor that has a unique and different feature must always come first.
Hopefully, we helped you out picking the best dual screen baby monitor in today’s market.
- “Pregnancy Birth and Baby”. Accessed December 14, 2019. Link.