When it comes to preparing your baby’s meals, using healthy ingredients is not the only aspect that counts. You will also need to prepare the dishes the right way to conserve as many nutrients as possible.
Our overall top pick for the best steamer and blender for baby food is Papablic all in one baby food maker. It features 4 cooking functions, easy to use, and universal design. It comes with reusable storage bags and made with non-toxic materials. You can't go wrong with this baby food maker!
Table of Contents
- Best Steamer and Blender for Baby Food – Comparison Table
- Why do I need steamer and blender for baby food?
- What to look for?
- Best Steamer and Blender for Baby Food
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Key References
Best Steamer and Blender for Baby Food – Comparison Table
To do that, using devices such as a blender or a steamer will be a lifesaver. In this guide, we will show you the best devices on the market that are both a blender and a steamer!
Keep reading to find the best steamer and blender for baby food. Using such products will help you reduce the time it takes to prepare the meals for your little one, and you can count on the high quality of each dish.
Why do I need steamer and blender for baby food?
If you never looked at steamers and blenders, you might wonder why do you need such devices. As a matter of fact, there are plenty of benefits to consider when you decide to invest in these products. It is recommended to have both a steamer and a blender to be ready for creating some delicious and healthy meals for your little one!
- You can prepare healthier food at home. You will not have to purchase canned food or jar food for your little one. With such devices, you can prepare nearly everything you want right in the comfort of your own kitchen. This way, there is no need to worry about artificial flavoring or other chemicals because you will know exactly what ingredients you use for your baby’s meals.
- A steamer and blender product is multi-functional. There is no need to purchase a separate steamer and blender when you can have the best of both worlds in one product. Getting a steamer and blender device will save you money but also space in your kitchen and time as you prepare the dishes you want. Plus, you can use such a device for other dishes, so not just to spoil your baby with delicious meals!
- You spend less time cooking. We know that preparing a meal can take time, and the fact that you can save some of this time is an essential advantage. A blender and steamer device allows you to prepare the meals you want faster and easier. You will not have to deal with and hassle, and you can enjoy more free time with your family.
What to look for?
Choosing the best steamer and blender for your baby’s food might not be as easy as you imagine. There are plenty of models on the market, and the entire shopping process can quickly become overwhelming. But here are some characteristics that you should definitely keep in mind to make the best decision!
- Features: Before you invest in any baby food steamer and blender, you should make sure it comes with the features you need. Check if it has the steamer feature as well as the blonder feature and the options and settings of these two modes. The ideal device will do everything from cooking your ingredients to blending them in the texture you want. You will find specifications like that in the description of the product, so read those carefully.
- Material: The material of such a product is just as important as the features it comes with. Since your steamer and blender will get in contact with your baby’s food, the materials used should be safe for this type of cooking process. It is best to avoid products that use plastic of questionable quality. Check the certifications of such devices and see how safe and chemical-free their materials are. If you use a device made of inferior plastic, the taste of the food might change, but your baby’s health might also be affected.
- Usage: You will appreciate a steamer and blender that is easy to use every time you need it. There are sophisticated devices on the market, and some of them can be quite frustrating to use and even to clean. This will add wasted time to your meal preparations, and you will not feel as satisfied. Consider the fact that a steamer and blender product should ease your life and not make it more frustrating.
- Electric or manual: Nowadays you can find both manual and electrical products, and while they both do the job, some might be more efficient than others.
Best Steamer and Blender for Baby Food
The following steamer and blender products are the best that you can find on the market. They come with great features and are relatively popular thanks to their efficiency.
1. Baby Food Maker
This steamer and blender device from EVLA’S has everything you might be interested in, and it is incredibly user-friendly.
- You can choose this product in colors such as white, grey or blue and it will match your kitchen’s design perfectly. It has a simple design that makes it very easy to use.
- This steamer blender won plenty of awards that certify its quality, such as Nappa awards and Baby Maternity Magazine. This is also a Mom’s Choice product.
- Besides steaming and blending, this device also comes with a reheat function as well as a defrost one. You can use it to prepare any types of meals you want for your baby. To add to its efficiency, this device will also sterilize and clean your containers.
- When you need to clean this baby food maker, all you have to do is add water to it and run the self-cleaning cycle. It will clean by itself without you having to waste any time. If you need to clean it in a more detailed way, you can use the dishwasher safely.
- By using this device, you conserve all the nutrients and vitamins in the ingredients you use for your baby. You can use it for all types of veggies, fruits, meat, and dairy products.
- You will love the modern and easy to use the design of this device as well. It will suit any kitchen, and it will add to your background.
- This device is made of safe materials that don’t contain BPA or other dangerous chemicals.
- Three colors available
- Self-cleaning cycle
- Multipurpose device
- Conserves all nutrients
- The meat will not be blended to a fine texture.
- The capacity might be too small for some users.
2. Whale’s Love Baby Food Maker 5-in-1 Baby Food Processor Blender
Another Steamer and blender device that you will find very satisfying comes from Whale’s Love.
- This baby food steamer and blender has several functions that you will find interesting. It steams and blends your baby’s food, but you can also use it to warm food up or grind certain ingredients. You can even use the steam-blend function if you need to save time on some meals.
- You can easily clean this product by using the self-cleaning feature. All you have to do is fill the tank with water and allow it to run a self-cleaning cycle.
- This baby food blender is also straightforward to control by using the touchscreen buttons it comes with. You can use these buttons to set up all types of features as well as turn the device on and off.
- The materials of this steamer blender are entirely safe for your baby. They contain no chemicals, and they are safe to use with all types of ingredients.
- You will not have to worry about overheating hazards as this device will turn itself off when there is no more water in the tank. This feature increases the safety of the product and makes it a lot more reliable as well.
- Easy to use thanks to the touchscreen buttons.
- Self-cleaning feature
- Auto-shutoff function
- Five different functions to choose from.
- Modern design
- Just 1 color choice.
- It might add too much water to the ingredients during steaming.
3. Digital Baby Food Maker Machine
Elechomes, NutriChef, offers a great high-quality steamer blender that will ease your tasks in the kitchen a lot.
- You can adjust the times of this baby food processor the way you want to. You can set up the times for up to half an hour and use it to steam all kinds of veggies and meat for your baby.
- The capacity of the tank is 200 ml, which is just what you need to prepare one delicious meal at a time.
- You can choose the consistency you want your food to have thanks to the 3000 rpm processor.
- This baby food blender is safe to clean in the dishwasher and very easy to take apart as you need. You will have to remove the blade and the container and place them in the dishwasher as you would other dishes.
- The materials of this baby food processor are safe for babies and their food, so you will not have to worry about any chemicals. They will not alter the quality of the food, and they will remain in excellent condition for a long time.
- This baby food maker is safe to use thanks to its auto-shutoff function as well. This function avoids overheating hazards so you can trust this device even more.
- The design of this steamer blender will match all types of kitchens. By using it, you can prepare the best baby meal in less than ten minutes and with no hassle at all.
- Easy to use
- Modern, universal design
- Different consistencies
- Chemical-free materials
- Shut off function
- Only one design available.
- No self-cleaning function
4. Baby Food Maker, Elechomes 8-in-1
Another device that will help you get the best meals done for your baby comes from Elechomes as well. But this product has some extra features you might enjoy using!
- This device comes with eight features you can use as you are cooking the meals for your baby. You can steam, blend, mix, reheat food, defrost, and combine certain features together to create delicious meals.
- The two-layer basket allows you to prepare two different dishes at the same time. This is a unique feature that not all steamer and blenders have, and you will enjoy it.
- You will like the fact that this device comes with a timer so you can schedule the cooking you do. Grinding different ingredients is easy and fast with this device, and it will not be difficult to control either.
- This baby food maker makes it extremely safe to use as well. Besides the fact that there are no hazards, it is also made of safe materials that you can rely on. It is BPA free, and it will not alter the food you cook or its quality.
- Cleaning this device is very easy, as well. It comes with a self-cleaning cycle, and you can also wash it in the dishwasher. Removing the blade and other parts is easy, too, so you can place them in the dishwasher when you need detailed cleaning.
- As a bonus, the manufacturer offers a recipe book so you can have it handy when you need inspiration. In this bonus book, you will find healthy and easy to make recipes for your little one.
- Dishwasher safe
- Self-cleaning cycle
- You can cook two dishes at the same time.
- Eight different features
- Easy to control
- It might be louder than other similar products.
- There might be leaks if you add too much water to it.
5. Papablic All-in-1 Baby Food Maker
Papablic offers an all-in-one baby food steamer and blender that will be a great addition to your kitchen. With this device, you will prepare delicious dishes in a matter of minutes!
- You will appreciate the plain design of this baby food maker as it will match any type of background. Its universal colors are discreet and offer it a sleep aesthetic aspect.
- The functions of this all in one device allow you to steam the food, blend it to the consistency you want, reheat and defrost it as you want. Your baby will always have fresh and healthy meals to enjoy.
- This baby food blender and steamer comes with reusable bags that will be very efficient when you have to store the food for future meals.
- All the materials used to make this product are safe for babies and the food they eat. These materials are non-toxic, and they contain no dangerous chemicals.
- The intuitive timing function allows you to steal your veggies between ten and 25 minutes so you will never overcook them or not steam them enough.
- You can use this steamer blender to grind any type of vegetable, fruit, and meat to offer your baby the best pure!
- Has 4 essential cooking functions.
- Easy to use
- Universal design
- Comes with reusable storage bags.
- Non-toxic materials
- Might be more difficult to clean than other products.
- Not as many functions as other baby food makers.
6. Philips Avent Combined Baby Food Steamer and Blender
The last but definitely not the least baby food maker that you might be charmed by is this Philips Avent model.
- Even if this product is slightly pricier than the average baby food makers you will find on the market, it also comes with certain advantages. To begin with, it has a more straightforward design, which makes it easier to use.
- You can use this baby food maker to steam and blend veggies, fruits, and also meat and fish.
- The compact design of this device makes it very easy to store and place anywhere you want in your kitchen. Since it has a simple design, you will notice that cleaning this product will not be a hassle either. However, keep in mind that it is not safe to wash it in the dishwasher.
- As far as voltage goes, this device will work with 220-240 V. if you want to use it with other voltage systems, you will have to invest in a power converter.
- Compact design
- Easy to clean
- Conserves all the vitamins and nutrients of the ingredients.
- Safe to use for baby’s food.
- Only one control button.
- Pricier than other products.
- Not dishwasher safe
Even if all the baby food makers in our list come with impressive features that you will find very useful, if we had to choose one for its incredible features, we would go for the Elechomes 8-in-1 food maker.
- Unlike other similar food makers, this device allows you to combine different functions as you cook your baby's meal.
- We also love the fact that you can prepare two different dishes simultaneously. This helps you save time and spoil your baby with tasty food with less hassle.
- It is a product that comes at a middle price range. So you will not have to break the budget to achieve this device, and it is definitely a long term investment.
- If we add to this baby maker the fact that you can simply use it without even look at the instructions, it becomes one of the best choices to make. Its design is self-explanatory, so you will not have to wonder about how to use it.
The overall winner for the best steamer and blender for baby food maker has to be the Papablic all-in-one baby food maker.
- Along with this device, you receive valuable accessories such as storage bags. So, you can cook your baby's meals in advance. These bags can be reheated and frosted safely.
- You have one wheel design button to use when you need to control this device or establish the settings you want.
- You can use this baby makes for any type of chopping or blending tasks. It will offer you the texture you want for your baby's food according to how much you press the button. The blade of this device is very sharp, so you will not have to press it for more than a few seconds to get the food ready.
- On top of all these qualities, you will appreciate the middle range price for this device as well. If you are on a budget, but you still don't want to compromise on quality, this device is just what you need!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are baby food makers safe to use?
These steamer and blender devices are generally considered safe to use for baby food. However, you should make sure that they come with materials that are non-toxic and will not alter the taste or the quality of the food. At the same time, check for extra safety features such as the auto shut off function that prevents overheating.
How long can I use baby food makes for my child?
You can use such a baby food maker since your child starts eating solid foods until they are two years old and even two years and a half. If you want to use such a product in the long run, you should consider investing in one with a generous capacity because the size of the meals will increase over the months.
How should I maintain my steamer and blender?
Maintaining these baby food makers is not a hassle. You should clean it after every use by washing it in the sink or in your dishwasher. Check to make sure that the device you are using is dishwasher safe first. It is essential to clean these products after every time you use them for cooking a meal because otherwise, bacteria will build inside of it and contaminate the baby’s food.
As you can see, preparing healthy food for your baby at home doesn’t have to be a time-consuming task. By using one of the baby food makers above, you can be sure that your baby has healthy meals in just a matter of minutes. Consider the buyer’s guide as well to choose what product is best for you and your baby.
- “What To Feed Your Baby | Around 6 months | Weaning | Start4Life”. Accessed July 21, 2020. Link.
- “Your baby’s first solid foods – NHS”. Accessed July 21, 2020. Link.