BEST Nursing Pillows For Twins: Having twins is fun – from bottles to clothes, all of them are in matching outfits. How about the nursing part? Admittedly, it is doable, but it is something serious to handle and tough – and that’s when nursing pillows for twins can help you in the situation.
If you are looking for the best nursing pillow that can accommodate both of your twins at the same time, we highly recommend the breastfeeding pillow for twin from Wyyggnb. Aside from being certified by Oeko-TeX, this features a large surface design, back-safety buckle, made of soft and breathable materials, and can be used for different purposes.
We ♥ honesty! We earn a commission through the following independently chosen links at no additional cost to you.
Nursing pillows are essential especially if you have twins as your babies need to be supported well while you are nursing them.
Table of Contents
- Best Breastfeeding Pillows For Twins – A Comparison Table
- What are the nursing pillows?
- What to Look for in Nursing Pillows for Twins?
- Advantages of Nursing Pillows
- Best Nursing Pillows For Twins
- Key References
Best Breastfeeding Pillows For Twins – A Comparison Table
What are the nursing pillows?
Nursing pillows are breastfeeding accessories that are specially designed for breastfeeding moms. It comes in different designs and styles. These nursing pillows are made for breastfeeding moms to support her twins in the right & proper breastfeeding position.
What to Look for in Nursing Pillows for Twins?
Buying the best nursing pillow for your twins should be done carefully, and you need to list all the features and things that you are looking for. Here are the following factors to help you out finding the best nursing pillow for twins:
- Good back support.
- Usability & Durability.
- Firm & spacious.
- Made of non-toxic & hypoallergenic materials.
Advantages of Nursing Pillows
Nursing pillows are not only an added thing to your baby essentials – they are genuinely useful too. Here are the following benefits of having a nursing pillow:
- It will help you save your neck, shoulder, and back from longer feeding time.
- Though nursing pillows are specially made for breastfeeding moms, it can also be used for bottle-fed babies so that your arms & shoulder will be prevented from having pain.
- For moms who are recovering from Caesarian sections, nursing pillows can be their best friend when nursing their children as it can be used as a buffer between your abdomen and your babies.
- It will help you maintain the proper latching position so that your baby will not develop colic gas.
- Nursing pillows are not only used when feeding your baby, but it can also be used during sleeping or nap time.
Best Nursing Pillows For Twins
1. My Brest Friend Supportive Pillow for Twins
My Brest Friend pillow is a baby feeding cushion that is designed to provide moms the confidence they need to feel secure & position them for breastfeeding success.
- It features a supportive backrest that encourages good breastfeeding posture as well as preventing shoulder and neck strain.
- This nursing pillow from My Brest Friend boasts a unique shape and is the only pillow that fits snuggly against the wearer, eliminating the gap that most crescent-shaped nursing pillows have.
- It is dust-free, scratch-proof, anti-reflective, and offers a large design that is spacious enough to support twins during feeding comfortably.
- This baby breastfeeding pillow includes a handy pouch to keep your maternity supplies within reach.
- It features a wrap-around design to adjust to fit in most sizes.
2. My Brest Friend Original Nursing Posture Pillow
My Brest Friend Original Nursing Posture Pillow is a breastfeeding cushion that is made of 100% cotton so that your twins are comfortable during nursing time.
- It encourages better posture during breastfeeding, alleviating strain on your back, arms, and neck.
- This My Brest Friend nursing pillow is made firm and flat to prevent babies from rolling out of position during nursing breastfeeding.
- It is designed with a pouch so that moms can keep their maternity supplies and reach them easily.
- It features a wrap-around design, making it adjustable so that it can fit most sizes and securely surrounds your body.
- It comes with a wide variety of printed designs so that moms have lots of options for their twins.
3. The Twin Z Pillow
The Twin Z Pillow is a twin nursing pillow that is specially designed to make life easier for moms and babies, especially during feeding time.
- It features built-in back support that adds more comfort for moms.
- This twin feeding pillow is not only for breast or bottle feeding but can also be used for tummy time, infant support, toddler time, and pregnancy pillow.
- It is made explicitly for twins that come with a clip to support small babies.
- This foam-free, twin breastfeeding pillow is hypoallergenic and free of lead, flame retardants, and harmful chemicals.
- It includes a cover so that you can safely bring it on a family vacation – dust-free!
4. Wyyggnb Nursing Pillow
This multi-purpose pillow from Wyyggnb can be used to feed your twins. It can also be used as a pillow on the bed to help your babies learn how to sit and apply in different situations.
- It is made or 3D erect cotton, slow rebound memory foam, probiotics fabric, and breathable liner for intimate protection for both moms and babies.
- It features a large surface design that can support two babies at the same time.
- This nursing pillow from Wyyggnb features a lightweight design, allows a mother to breastfeed without bending over and liberate their hands to make the feeding time more comfortable.
- It comes with a back-safety buckle that can be adjusted freely according to mom’s waist size.
- With this nursing pillow, you can easily remove and wash the cover as it comes with an invisible zipper for hygienic purposes.
5. Boppy Original Nursing Pillow
Boppy Original Nursing Pillow provides the mother’s back and arms a relief through lifting their babies to a more ergonomic position during breastfeeding.
- This fashionable pillow is made of a cotton blend fabric with an all-over fashion that is suitable for boys and girls.
- This pillow cannot only be used for a nursing time but also for tummy time, sitting, and during naptime.
- It features a Miracle Middle stretch panel design to fit most mom’s waist.
- The cover of this nursing pillow from Boppy can be removed and machine washable.
- It features a reversible design with two distinct surfaces – soft side and firm side, making it versatile to use.
After reviewing the different nursing pillows brand, the best feeding pillow for twins is from Wyyggnb brand. It has a large surface design, certified by Oeko-TeX, includes back-safety buckle, made of soft, comfortable, and breathable materials, and the best part is that it can be used for different purposes.
Buying a nursing pillow should be done meticulously as you will place your baby on it – not one, but twins.
To ensure that you are buying the best one, look for a nursing pillow that features an excellent back support, spacious surface, made of soft, comfortable, and breathable materials, and lastly, as much as possible look for a nursing pillow that is certified by an organization to ensure the quality and safety of it.
- “Nursing Pillows: Who Needs Them? | Breastfeeding USA”. Accessed October 09, 2019. Link.
- “Certification according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEXÂ®.”. Accessed October 09, 2019. Link.