Sterilizing the bottle you use to feed your baby is an essential aspect. Your baby’s health depends first of all on the hygiene of the food and the containers they eat it from. In this page, find the best baby bottle sterilizer and dryer, what to look for & what to avoid in the market today.
Before we dive into a complete list of the best sterilizers to choose from, our top pick is the Fast Baby Bottle Warmer Bottle Sterilizer 6-in-1 BPA-Free.
One of the most important things you can do to save your little one from unexpected diseases is to make sure their bottle is sterilized. Sterilizing your baby bottle will kill all the bacteria and germs that have nothing to do with your baby’s diet.
Table of Contents
- What are the bottle sterilizer and dryers?
- Do you need a bottle sterilizer?
- What to look for in bottle sterilizer?
- What to avoid (if any)?
- Best Baby Bottle Sterilizer and Dryers
- 1. Papablic Baby Bottle Electric Steam Sterilizer and Dryer
- 2. Bottle Sterilizer and Dryer
- 3. Bololo Baby Bottle Electric Steam Sterilizer and Dryer
- 4. Eccomum Baby Bottle Steri-lizer and Dryer
- 5. Wabi Baby Electric Steam Sterilizer and Dryer
- 6. Bottle Sterilizer and Dryer for Baby
- 7. Coral UV Sanitizer and Dryer for Baby Bottles
- 8. BABY JOY Baby Bottle Electric Steam Sterilizer
- 9. BABY JOY Bottle Sterilizer and Dryer
- 10. Fast Baby Bottle Warmer Bottle Sterilizer 6-in-1
- 11. Babybrezza One-Step Bottle Sterilizer and Dryer
- 12. Philips Avent BPA Free 3-in-1 Electric Sterilizer
- Key References
What are the bottle sterilizer and dryers?
Do you need a bottle sterilizer?
What to look for in bottle sterilizer?
What to avoid (if any)?
Best Baby Bottle Sterilizer and Dryers
The following sterilizers are the best that you can find on the market. We covered all the types available, so you can definitely see the perfect sterilizer for you!
1. Papablic Baby Bottle Electric Steam Sterilizer and Dryer
One of the best bottle sterilizers is this product from Papablic. It comes at a budget-friendly price, and it has all the features you need!
- This is a 3 in 1 product. It sterilizes your bottles, dries them, and deodorizes them. All these actions will only take a few minutes!
- You can clean up to 11 bottles and accessories at once with this sterilizer. This is an impressive capacity compared to other similar products.
- This sterilizer comes with storage that allows you to keep your bottles clean for up to 12 hours.
- It is effortless to use. All it has is one button that has to be switched according to the function you need to use.
- It comes at a convenient cost, and it has all the features you need in one device!
2. Bottle Sterilizer and Dryer
Another product that is one of the best sterilizers is this one from EVLA’S. It is a little pricier than other products, but it also has more professional features.
- It is a professional product that won many awards in the industry. If you want a high-quality sterilizer, this is a great choice.
- This is the type of sterilizer that is used in hospitals as well. It is very safe and efficient when it comes to eliminating germs and bacteria.
- You don’t have to clean this product. It functions based on UV light, which is one of the most efficient ways to reduce germs.
- This can be used to sterilize everything that goes into your baby’s mouth in terms of bottles, pacifiers, and other accessories.
- It takes only 11 minutes to sterilize a bottle with this device. You will not waste any time, and you will love that you can disinfect the bottle every time before feeding your baby.
- It is also drying your baby bottles and everything else you use this sterilizer for.
- By using this sterilizer, you reduce power consumption. It also works with no water, which increases its functionality.
3. Bololo Baby Bottle Electric Steam Sterilizer and Dryer
Bololo offers a great bottle sterilizer that you can count on every time you need to make sure your baby is safe from germs and viruses.
- This sterilizer kills 99. 99% of bacteria and viruses every time you use it. This makes it the most efficient sterilizer on the market.
- It can hold 12 bottles at a time, which is an impressive capacity for such a device.
- If you need to sterilize fewer bottles, you can divide the space and use it according to your needs.
- This sterilizer will sterilize and clean your items at the same time. But you can also choose functions independently.
- The HEPA filter of this device is only allowing the pure air to enter the machine. This assures you that all your bottles are clean, and no bacteria is contaminating them.
- Thanks to the led panel, you should find this device very easy to use. It is going to last a long time and increase your baby’s safety as well.
4. Eccomum Baby Bottle Steri-lizer and Dryer
Eccomum is also offering this very efficient sterilizer to use every time you get the bottle ready for your little one.
- It sterilizes and dries the bottles as well as other accessories you might need to clean. It uses high-temperature steam, which will eliminate up to 99. 99% of the viruses and germs.
- You can use this device to sterilize bottles, pacifiers, teethers as well as other accessories your baby comes in contact with.
- This sterilizer can be used as a milk warmer as well. So it is a lot more efficient than many products you will find on the market.
- It can also be used as a food dehydrator. This is an exclusive feature that is rare in other sterilizers.
- This sterilizer can disinfect up to 12 bottles at a time. It works excellent for sterilizing breast pumps as well.
- The materials used for this device are BPA free and safe to use. You don’t have to worry about any harmful chemicals.
5. Wabi Baby Electric Steam Sterilizer and Dryer
Another sterilizer that you will not regret investing in is this product from Wabi Baby. It is one of the most professional sterilizers that you will find on the market.
- This device will sterilize your baby bottles between 8 and 15 minutes. It is faster than other products and eliminates over 99% of the germs and viruses.
- When the sterilizing is done, the shut off sensor will turn the device off. You don’t have to worry about wasting more energy than you need.
- You can use this sterilizer for eight bottles at a time. But you can also sterilize pacifiers and teethers.
- It comes with a drying function that goes on different timers such as 10, 35, 45, and 60 minutes.
- This device is also descaling in a time frame of 45 minutes.
6. Bottle Sterilizer and Dryer for Baby
WIPALO offers you a very efficient sterilizer that will keep your baby away from germs and viruses.
- This is also a 3 in 1 product that will help you keep your baby bottles and accessories free of germs.
- You can use it as a sterilizer, drier, and also milk warmer. It will maintain the milk warm for as long as you need to.
- With this sterilizer, you get rid of 99. 99% of the germs so your baby will be safer every time they enjoy their meal.
- The capacity of this device is between 6 and 8 bottles at once. The size of the bottles influences how many of them you can store as well.
- The drying function is a lot safer than hand drying, and it takes less than one hour to complete.
- It comes with a remote controller, which allows you to control it from a distance.
- It is made only on safe materials and contains no BPA.
7. Coral UV Sanitizer and Dryer for Baby Bottles
This sterilizer from Coral UV is one of the most appreciated products in this industry, and you will love using it.
- It makes sterilizing baby bottles very easy and convenient. It only takes you 10 minutes to sterilize the items you need to use for your baby.
- This is both a drier and a sterilizer that uses UV to kill up to 99. 9% of germs. Your baby bottles, pacifiers, and other accessories will be safe to use with no hassle.
- You can count on the fact that this product is made with non-toxic materials. It contains no Phthalates or any other harmful chemicals.
- You can use this sterilizer on more than just bottles and pacifiers. It works to clean plush toys, makeup brushes, and even objects like cell phones.
- The storage capacity will become more generous if you remove the rack. This is easy to do as it is also easy to use the entire design.
- Drying the objects will take anywhere between 40 minutes and 70 minutes.
8. BABY JOY Baby Bottle Electric Steam Sterilizer
A great sterilizer that will help you with many features regarding your baby’s needs is this product from Baby Joy.
- This is a sterilizer, drier, and milk warmer. You can use it to take care of everything when it comes to preparing your baby’s milk and maintaining it at the best temperature.
- You can adjust this device to sterilize different types of bottles, as it is a very versatile one.
- The sterilizer uses a 500W power while the drier needs 180W power. You will have no problem cleaning your baby bottles fast and efficient.
- It is also straightforward to use this device, thanks to the LCD screen. This screen shows you the entire process as it develops, so you know at all times how long you have to wait.
- You can sterilize and dry up to 10 bottles at once. You can also use this product to clean pacifiers and other accessories.
- The temperature of the steam can be adjusted according to the items you need to sterilize. Also, all the materials of this device are safe and non-toxic.
9. BABY JOY Bottle Sterilizer and Dryer
Another Baby Joy sterilizer that will not disappoint you is this model. It is also a very budget-friendly one with beneficial features!
- Just like the other best sterilizers on the market, this one is a drier as well. Inside this sterilizer, you can put bottles, pacifiers, toys as well as textile materials.
- The sterilizing power is 600W, while the drying power is 180W. You will love the fact that it comes with different drying functions such as 10 minutes, 30 minutes, and 50 minutes.
- It also has an LCD screen so you can be in control of the entire process and aware of how much time you have left.
- One load can get 4 bottles and various other accessories. This is not as big as other sterilizers, but if you don’t need more capacity, it can be perfect for you.
- No materials used to create this sterilizer are dangerous in any way. They are not toxic and safe to use for your baby.
10. Fast Baby Bottle Warmer Bottle Sterilizer 6-in-1
This sterilizer from Grownsy is one of the latest that appeared on the market. It also has some of the best features for it!
- Unlike other sterilizers, this one has six different functions to use. It will sterilize, dry, warm the milk in two different speeds, fast defrost and constant defrost. This is all you need to make sure your baby is safe, and no germs reach their food!
- It will heat the milk up to the temperature that you need in less than 10 minutes. Also, the milk will stay warm for up to six hours.
- You can use this sterilizer with all types of bottles with no worries. It is easy to adjust and very efficient.
- The temperature controllers make it easy to detect the right temperature you need your baby’s food to be at. So, you don’t need to worry about warming it up too much or not enough.
- The materials used for this sterilizer are safe, and they contain no harmful chemicals.
11. Babybrezza One-Step Bottle Sterilizer and Dryer
This sterilizer might be just what you need to make sure your baby’s bottles are clean of germs and viruses. It is not one of the budget-friendly products, but it definitely is one of the best that you can find on the market.
- You can use this device to sterilize and dry the bottles in a fast time. It gets rid of over 99. 9% of germs and viruses.
- It takes less than 10 minutes to sterilize the bottles. You don’t have to waste more time than you need, and your baby’s bottles will be ready to use as fast as you need them.
- You can choose between 3 different drying cycles, such as 30 minutes one, 45 minutes, and 60 minutes one.
- The rack can be removed to increase storage, which can turn out to be a handy feature.
- The bottles stay sterile until you take the cover off.
12. Philips Avent BPA Free 3-in-1 Electric Sterilizer
The last but definitely not the least sterilizer to consider investing in is this one from Philips.
- You can use this sterilizer on all kinds of bottles, which makes it very efficient in various occasions.
- It comes with a dishwasher basket for increased comfort and more functionality.
- All the materials used for this sterilizer are not toxic and BPA free. Your baby will not be exposed to any risks or harmful chemicals.
- The size of this sterilizer can easily be adjusted, so it will not take too much space in your kitchen. So, when you are not using it, you can just store it and not be bothered by it.
- It kills over 99% of bacteria, and it is straightforward to clean as well. Also, this sterilizer can store up to 6 bottles at once.
The sterilizer from Grownsy that is a 6 in 1 product has many features that other similar sterilizers lack.
- It has beneficial six functions to work with. So you can sterilize, dry, and warm up the milk just the way you need to.
- The temperature sensor allows you to choose between different warming up levels. It also allows you to keep the milk warm.
- You will also love the design of this product. It looks charming and will match any type of background as it is very discreet.
- There will be no bothering noise when this sterilizer is on. And you can count on its high quality in spite of the reasonable price that it comes at!
A sterilizer can help you significantly to keep the germs away from your baby’s food. It is a lot more efficient than boiling the bottle and accessories that go in the baby’s mouth.
And if you choose the right one for you, such a sterilizer can bring you other useful functions to ease your life, such as a drying function.
It can even warm the food and keep it at the best temperature! So, definitely an excellent investment to make for the safety of your baby!
- “Sterilising baby bottles – NHS”. Accessed December 24, 2019. Link.
- “Dr. Brown’s Baby How to Sterilize Your Dr. Browns Bottles – Dr. Brown’s Baby”. Accessed December 24, 2019. Link.
- “Should I sterilize baby bottles after every use? | Parents”. Accessed December 24, 2019. Link.
- “What is BPA? Should I be worried about it? – Mayo Clinic”. Accessed December 24, 2019. Link.